Holden VE Series 2 HSV Enhanced Driver Interface
What is the Enhanced Driver Interface (EDI)?
The HSV Enhanced Driver Interface (EDI) allows displaying live data from the vehicle on the factory Holden VE series 2 IQ head unit screen.
This incredible technology brings your screen to life, display all sorts of amazing live information, ranging from engine data through to body sensors including G-forces!
Some of the features and abilities of the EDI kit include:
- HSV Build Screen Including Logo and Build number
- RPM, Gear, acceleration, braking and shift light screen
- G-Forces (Front, back and both sides)
- Steering – Under and Over Steer
- Stability Control – ABS and Slip
- Magnetic Ride Control (If fitted)
- Dual Gauges Screen (Torque, power, oil temperature, trans temperature and more)
- Bi-Modal (If fitted)
- Fuel Usage Graph
- Australian Tracks including timer
Want to see a demo? Sure!
Checkout the video below!
Live demonstration of a VE HSV Enhanced Driver Interface (EDI) in our Holden VE SS!
Which Vehicles are Supported?
All Holden VE Series 2 Commodores and all Holden VE HSV Series 2/E3 vehicles which includes:
- VE HSV E3 Series 2 Vehicles (Plug and Play)
- WM HSV Series 2Grange (Plug and Play)
- VE Series 2 SS
- VE Series 2 SSV
- VE Series 2 SV6
- VE Series 2 Calais
- VE Series 2 Berlina
Note: Can also be fitted to Series 1 to Series 2 headunit conversion vehicles, some gauges may not function. Also, some gauges may not work for Series 2 V6 vehicles.
Pricing and Options
Holden VE HSV E3 Series 2 Enhanced Driver Interface (EDI)
$990.00 – $1,250.00
or 4 fortnightly payments of $247.50 with More info
The VE HSV Enhanced Driver Interface (EDI) displays live vehicle information through interactive gauges on the factory headunit. This kit can be fitted to any Series 2 HSV or Series 2 VE Holden commodore.
Included in this kit:
- Custom programmed HSV Enhanced Driver Interface (EDI)
- Wiring Loom (For Non-HSV vehicles)
- Installation Guide
Vehicle information required for successful programming includes VIN, build screen logo and build number to be displayed.
How to Install?
All kits include a picture installation guide.
For all Series 2 HSV vehicles, the Enhanced Driver Interface (EDI) is a plug and play upgrade.
For all non-HSV vehicles, the EDI kit requires the series 2 IQ headunit to be programmed and a custom wiring harness fitted (*Optional plug and play) for power and communciation.