Below are the minimum computer and licensing requirements of using any of the software developed by Envyous Customs. Using a computer that does not meet these minimum parameters is to be used at your own risk and acknowledges that the application may not perform to its full capabilities. It is up to the end user to install onto a computer that meets our requirements, failure to do so is at the risk of the end user.
Utilizing unofficial or non-activated windows versions are not supported. All software developed by Envyous Customs isnot supported in an virtual or emulated environment or machines as outlined in licensing agreement.
Minimum Computer Requirements:
- Processor: 2.0Ghz+
- Number of Processors: 2
- Ram: 2Gb+
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft frameworks 3, 4, 4.5
- Laptop MUST have a USB port
- CD Drive for installation disc (Downloadable alternative available upon request)
- Our software licensing is ‘per computer’, where each computer requires its own serial to register the software.
- License serials can only be used once to register the software to one computer.
- Licenses cannot be exchanged or transferred between laptops, once a computer has been licensed it cannot be removed and is permanently installed on that computer.
- Envyous Customs requires all purchasers to perform a full backup up image of your computer using windows free backup tools after installing and register any Envyous Customs software to ensure you do not lose the license in the event of a computer crash/wipe. No additional licenses are to be provided under any circumstance as a backup should be available as per the above requirements. Negligence to follow this requirement is at the end users own risk.
- ALL licenses can be revoked and terminated without refund and without any prior acknowledgement if it is found that the end users usage of the application does not comply to our software agreement.
- Subscription based applications will require internet access on random occasions to update licensing details, failure to comply will result in application termination until internet access is provided.
- Subscription based applications will automatically alert Envyous Customs of any attempts to tamper with subscription and/or any part of the application, this will result in immediately license termination without refund.
What to do if you installed your license on the wrong computer:
Currently we do not have any systems in place to transfer licenses or remove licenses. Registering the incorrect computer/laptop for simply testing or checking out the software is to be done at the end users risk, any additional computer that needs to be registered requires its own purchased license serial.